BEKA HAMAX EP
Automatic Lubricating System for Demolition Excavators
- Large reservoir for very long operating times without refilling
- Particularly economical operation: Grease from large containers
- Optional lubricant level monitoring for highest security
- Tried-and-tested technology with desmodromic pump elements
- Also with hydraulic drive
- BEKA HAMAX EP consists of a grease pump with reservoir (capacity 2 – 16 kg) up to 3 pump elements PE-120 or PE-170 (fixed or variable).
- To protect the pump against vibrations, it is installed directly at the excavator.
- The lube point at the tool is connected to the pump by a high-pressure coupling and a high pressure hose.
- As soon as the hammer is activated, the pump supplies the lube point with chisel paste.
- The output is regulated by an adjustable pump element.
BEKA HAMAX Special Feature
Desmodromic activation of the pump elements for highest operational reliability in a wide temperature range from -35 up to +80° C.
The electronic control unit in the SEP-8 monitors the lubricant level in the reservoir. If the level is too low, the pump is switched off and a fault message is generated.
A start release relay can be integrated optionally: With start release relay it is not possible to start the machine if the reservoir is empty.
A very important feature especially for rental machines.
|Operating Temperature||-15°C to +80°C|
|Maximum Output Per Outlet||0,12 cm³/Hub|
|Position of Installation||Vertical|
|Drive||Hydraulic motor with Worm Gear Speed Reduction Ratio 150:1|
|Consumption||min. 6 l/min, max. 17,2 l/min (= 1400 – 4000 min-1)|
|Input Pressure||min 30 bar, max. 210 bar|
|Lubricant||Copper Chisel Paste and all other kinds of grease|